The Company is continuing to monitor developments around COVID-19 and is using information from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and other public health authorities to guide our actions. Our employee’s safety is always our first and highest priority. We have implemented our COVID-19 Response Plan to ensure the safety of our employees, customers, vendors and suppliers. We are all in this together.
Health and Hygiene
- Stay home if you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not available, use a hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people that are sick.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow. Throw used tissues in the trash.
- Utensils should not be shared, use disposable products if available.
- Food items should not be shared.
- Office supplies should not be shared.
- Clean and disinfect objects and surfaces you touch.
- Stop handshaking and use other non-contact methods of greeting. A smile is just fine.
- Increase ventilation (when applicable) by opening windows.
Everyone must wear face coverings at all times when in any indoor location that is not a residence. If you are outside your own workspace/office, you must wear a face covering. When you are “alone in an enclosed space, such as an office” [workspace], you can take your face covering off.
Practice physical/social distancing; maintain 6 feet between yourself and others.